sábado, 27 de fevereiro de 2010

Honkin' 'n' Hollerin' - R&B From The RCA


01. Mr Bear And The Bearcats - Mr Bear Comes To Town
02. Larry Dale - Down To The Bottom
03. Bertice Reading - I'm Alone
04. Little George Benson - She Makes Me Man
05. Varetta Dillard & The Four Studens - That's Why I Cry
06. Al Sears - Great Googa Mooga
07. Eartha Kitt - My Heart's Delight
08. Milt Trenier - Day Old Bread
09. Bertice Reading - I'll Gladly Do It All Again
10. The Jackson Brothers - Flat Foot Boogie
11. The Jackson Brothers - There's No Other Way
12. Clayton Love - Mary Lou
13. Big Connie - Mumbles Blues
14. Bertice Reading - Sweet Goody
15. Larry Dale - Midnight Hours
16. Tiny Kennedy - Country Boy
17. Mr Bear And The Bearcats - I'm Gonna Keep My Good Eye On You
18. King Curtis - Rockabye Baby
19. Bertice Reading - Tears Of Joy
20. Big Red McHouston - I'm Tired
21. Zilla Mays - Come Back To Me
22. Roy Gaines - All My Life
23. Mickey & Sylvia - I'm Goin' Home
24. Bertice Reading - Judgement Of Love
25. Larry Dale - Please Tell Me
26. Mickey & Sylvia - Where Is My Honey
27. Louis Jordan - Chicken Back
28. Al Sears - Rock 'n' Roll Ball