quarta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2009

Dion & The Belmonts - Presenting Dion & Runaround Sue



1. I Wonder Why - The Belmonts, Dion, Dion & the Belmonts
2. Teen Angel - The Belmonts, Dion, Dion & the Belmonts
3. Where or When - The Belmonts, Dion, Dion & the Belmonts
4. You Better Not Do That - The Belmonts, Dion, Dion & the Belmonts
5. Just You - The Belmonts, Dion, Dion & the Belmonts
6. I Got the Blues - The Belmonts, Dion, Dion & the Belmonts
7. Don't Pity Me - The Belmonts, Dion, Dion & the Belmonts
8. Teenager in Love - The Belmonts, Dion, Dion & the Belmonts
9. Wonderful Girl - The Belmonts, Dion, Dion & the Belmonts
10. Funny Feeling - The Belmonts, Dion, Dion & the Belmonts
11. I've Cried Before - The Belmonts, Dion, Dion & the Belmonts
12. That's My Desire - The Belmonts, Dion, Dion & the Belmonts
13. No One Knows - The Belmonts, Dion, Dion & the Belmonts
14. I Can't Go On (Rosalie) - The Belmonts, Dion, Dion & the Belmonts
15. Runaround Sue - Dion
16. Somebody Nobody Wants - Dion
17. Dream Lover - Dion
18. Life Is But a Dream - Dion
19. Wanderer - Dion
20. Runaway Girl - Dion
21. I'm Gonna Make It Somehow - Dion
22. Majestic - Dion
23. Could Somebody Take My Place Tonight - Dion
24. Little Star - Dion
25. Lonely World - Dion
26. (I'll Remember) In the Still of the Night - Dion
27. Kansas City - Dion
28. Take Good Care of My Baby - Dion

*****

Nenhum comentário: