quarta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2009

So Why Did You Sing Like Me Dion



Originaly this cd had only 26 tracks,8 have been added...


Tommy Boyce - I'll Remember Carol/Buddy Clinton - How My Prayers Have Changed/Dean Christie - Heart Breaker/Trade Martin - Joanne/Jon Corey - The Prettiest Girl I've Kissed/Sonny Dee - I'm Not The One For You/Barry Darvell - Adam And Eve/Gene Montgomery - I Gotta Do The Latest Dance/Ral Donner - Run Little Linda/ickey Lee - I Saw Linda Yesterday/Tommy Manno - Too Good To Be True/Matthew Reid - Faded Roses "The Top 40 Song" /Mike Taylor - Mi-A-Suri Talk/Don Dell With The Up Start - (Is There) Someone For Me/Jan Carey-The Prettiest Girl I´ve Kissed Today/Crescents-Johnny Won´t Run Around/Curtis Lee-Lonely Weekends/Barry Darvell-Adam And Eve/Sonny Dee-I´m Not The One For You/Don Dell with The Up Starts-Is There Someone For Me/Denny Diante-Little Lover/Ronnio Dio & The Prophets-Gonna Make It Alone/Dion - Swinging Street (unreleased) 1963/Joey & The Continentals - Will Love Ever Come My Way/Martin, Trade - Joanne/Montgomery, Gene - I Gotta Do The Latest Dance/Nenno, Tommy - Too Good To Be True/Nino & The Ebb Tides - Linda Lou Garret/Ravel, Joe - Bye Bye Love/Reid, Matthew - Faded Roses/Richie - Dream Lover/Rick & The Masters - A Kissing Friend/Sheperd, Johnnie - Boom Boom Boomerang/Wayne, Artie - I Hurt That Girl/

*****

Nenhum comentário: