quarta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2009

Wish Upon A Star, Alone With Dion



1. When You Wish Upon a Star - Dion & the Belmonts
2. In the Still of the Night - Dion & the Belmonts
3. Lover's Prayer - Dion & the Belmonts
4. My Private Joy - Dion & the Belmonts
5. My Day - Dion & the Belmonts
6. Swinging on a Star - Dion & the Belmonts
7. Every Little Thing I Do [Mono Version] - Dion & the Belmonts
8. All the Things You Are - Dion & the Belmonts
9. It's Only a Paper Moon [Mono Version] - Dion & the Belmonts
10. Fly Me to the Moon - Dion & the Belmonts
11. I'm Through With Love - Dion & the Belmonts
12. When the Red Red Robin Comes Bob Bob Bobbin' Along-Dion & the Belmonts
13. September Song - Dion & the Belmonts
14. Faith [Mono Version] - Dion & the Belmonts
15. Lonely Teenager - Dion
16. After the Dance - Dion
17. PS, I Love You - Dion
18. Save the Last Dance for Me - Dion
19. Little Miss Blue - Dion
20. Havin' Fun - Dion
21. Heaven Help Me - Dion
22. Close Your Eyes - Dion
23. Fools Rush In [Mono Version] - Dion
24. My One and Only Love - Dion
25. North East End of the Corner - Dion
26. One for My Baby (And One More for the Road) - Dion
27. Then I'll Be Tired of You [Mono Version] - Dion
28. Kissin' Game - Dion

*****

Nenhum comentário: