terça-feira, 14 de julho de 2009

Clyde McPhatter - The Solo Years - The Amy, Deram, B&C & Decca Recordings - CD 7

Track list
  1. A shot of rhythm and blues
  2. Sweet and innocent
  3. Lavender lace
  4. I'm not going to work today
  5. I belong to you
  6. Everybody loves a good time
  7. Little bit of sunshine
  8. Everybody's somebody's fool
  9. I dreamt I died
  10. Lonely people can't afford to cry
  11. Everybody loves a good time (alt.take)
  12. Little bit of sunshine (alt.take)
  13. I dreamt I died (alt.take)
  14. Lonely people can't afford to cry (alt.take)
  15. Only a fool
  16. Baby, you've got it
  17. Denver
  18. Book of memories
  19. Mixed-up cup
  20. (Anyone can tell) We're in love
  21. Please give me one more chance
  22. Mr. Heartache
Download disc and covers

Nenhum comentário: