terça-feira, 14 de julho de 2009

Clyde McPhatter - The Solo Years - The Mercury Recordings - CD 6

Track list
  1. Deep in the heart of Harlem
  2. My block
  3. A suburban town
  4. Spanish harlem
  5. Three rooms with running water
  6. Up on the roof
  7. Second window, second floor
  8. Chinatown
  9. Coney Island
  10. The shelter of your arms
  11. In my tenament
  12. On Broadway
  13. Deep in the heart of Harlem (overdub)
  14. Crying won't help you now
  15. I found my love
  16. I found my love (alt.version)
  17. Baby, baby (Live)
  18. Ta Ta (Live)
  19. Lover's question (Live)
  20. Hold my hand (Live)
  21. Second window, second floor (Live)
  22. Such a night (Live)
  23. Lucille (Live)
  24. What's love to me (Live)
  25. Deep in the heart of Harlem (Live)
  26. Mercy mercy baby (Live)
  27. Without love (There is nothing)(Live)
Download disc 6 and covers

Nenhum comentário: