terça-feira, 14 de julho de 2009

Clyde McPhatter - The Solo Years - The Mercury Recordings - Disc 3

Track list
  1. How many times
  2. Why was I the one you chose
  3. Everything's gonna be all right
  4. Let me shake the hand
  5. Who's worried now
  6. Ta Ta
  7. I need a love like yours
  8. What's love to me
  9. For all you've done
  10. Not me
  11. All about love
  12. High school social
  13. I just want to love you
  14. Before I fall in love again
  15. I ain't givin' up nothin'
  16. You're for me
  17. One more chance
  18. I wanna be the only one
  19. Tomorrow is a-comin'
  20. I'll love you till the cows come home
  21. I'll stop anything I'm doing
  22. Whole heap o' love
  23. You're movin' me
  24. Happiness
  25. Your second choice
  26. Friends
  27. I'll love you till the cows come home (alt.version)
Download disc 3 and covers

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Thank you for the Clyde McPhatter CDs and the superfast download speed.