terça-feira, 14 de julho de 2009

Clyde McPhatter - The Solo Years - The MGM Recordings - Disc 2

Track list
  1. I told myself a lie
  2. (I'm afraid) The masquerade is over
  3. Twice as nice
  4. Where did I make my mistake
  5. Let's try again
  6. Bless you
  7. Let's start all over again
  8. Bless you (for being an angel)
  9. Stay as sweet as you are
  10. I need you so
  11. How deep is the ocean (how high is the sky)
  12. Trust in me
  13. I'll never be free
  14. Don't cry, baby
  15. The glory of love (LP version)
  16. There will never be another you
  17. Don't take your love from me
  18. Everytbody needs somebody
  19. Think me a kiss
  20. When the right time comes along
  21. One right after another
  22. This is not goodbye
  23. The glory of love (45 version)
  24. Take a step
  25. I know that feeling
  26. Whisper softly
Download disc 2 and covers

Nenhum comentário: